- TNT and Local Courier Service Providers nationwide ground shipping. A cost-effective, environmentally friendly option.
- FedEx, DHL and TNT air shipping. We offer same day, overnight domestic and international air shipping.* (*same day service availability varies by location.)
- FedEx, DHL, TNT and Local Courier Service Providers drop-off packages. We accept pre-labelled packages for the major carriers.
- Freight and logistics. We can ship everything from cars to valuable artwork
Safe, secure mailbox rentals
PostNet Private Mailboxes provide a secure alternative to mail delivery at your home or business and a professional-looking street address — not just a P.O. Box number — for home-based businesses.
- A street address means PostNet can accept packages from DHL, FedEx, TNT and UPS.
- Home-based businesses can easily keep business mail separate from personal mail.
- We let customers know by email, phone or SMS when items arrive.
- Some locations have 24-hour access. During business hours, someone is always there to accept mail and packages.
You don’t need a background in graphic design or digital printing to succeed with PostNet. You don’t need years of shipping experience, either. Our franchise owners have diverse business backgrounds, and very few of them were in the printing or shipping business before joining the PostNet family.
PostNet’s systems enable you to provide a wide array of services and products to clients without needing to master every one. Our proprietary point of sale system allows you to recommend the best shipping option for customers based on the weight and size of their package, speed of delivery, and destination and is fully integrated with our print estimating and management platform. This enables our owners to develop a professional quote and quickly determine whether they can best meet their customers’ needs by providing in-house production or by working with an outsourced partner. While you and your employees will fulfil many jobs in the centre, outsourced partners are a valuable resource. PostNet head office has developed relationships with specialty trade printers across Australia to allow PostNet Franchisees to offer a wide range of services while keeping their overhead costs low and enjoying healthy profit margins. The relationships allow PostNet Franchisees to handle everything a small to medium-sized business needs for printing and marketing without needing to invest in specialised equipment.
The essential skills that go into running a PostNet print franchise are project management and business-to-business networking.
Project management: PostNet print franchise owners manage dozens of jobs for clients each day — event tickets, postcard mailers, banners, signs and other items — so organisation is the key. Proofs must be created for clients, approved and completed. In addition to managing jobs done in-house, a PostNet owner must also send jobs to suppliers and stay on top of the status of those orders. We provide best-in-class systems and tools that help you handle the work-flow process to ensure that deadlines are met.
Business-to-business networking: Networking is essential to getting the word out and meeting prospective business clients. You don’t have to be a networking expert but you do have to be comfortable meeting people and telling them how you can help make it easier for them to the things they need done. PostNet print franchises can make life easier for businesses, but only if they know about the full breadth of our offerings and our great personal service.